What will my new health insurance plan cover?
Through the Health Insurance Marketplace, you can be sure that whatever plan you choose will cover the most important benefits like doctor visits, hospitalizations, prescriptions, maternity and infant care, mental health, and more. Many preventive services are covered, and at no cost to you.
What Your New Insurance Gets You:
- Free preventive care
- Prescription coverage
- Mental health services
- Emergency services and hospitalizations
- Maternity care
- Infant care and children’s care
Examples of Preventive Care:
- Cholesterol screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Pap smears
Remember: The deadline to sign up is February 15th, 2015.
- What’s a Health Insurance Marketplace? Why do I need health insurance?
- What type of plan is right for me?
- How much will my new health insurance cost? Can I get financial help?
- When can I sign up for health insurance?
- What should I do before I sign up?
- I got covered last year. Do I need to do anything to stay covered?
- Do I qualify for free coverage?
Sign up to learn more about your health insurance options
We're here to help you on your journey to get covered. We’ll connect you to your state's Health Insurance Marketplace and let you know what to expect once you get there.Get Enrolled
Get Covered America is a grassroots campaign powered by volunteers. Sign up now to volunteer!