Volunteer to Provide In-Person Help
In-person assistance has made such a difference in helping millions of Americans sign up for affordable health insurance. That’s why we’re looking for people like you to volunteer to help people in your community get covered — by being a Certified Application Counselor (CAC).
CACs are trained volunteers who give free, unbiased assistance to people who are signing up for health coverage. CAC duties might include:
- Answering questions and helping people complete applications for health insurance
- Helping people find out if they qualify for financial help
- Helping people choose a plan that fits their needs and their budget
- Working with people to help them understand their coverage
- Conducting outreach and education about the new health coverage options
By volunteering, you’ll be making a big difference in the lives of people in your community. Sign up to learn more about being a CAC!