Get Covered. Stay Covered.
October 3, 2014
Over 8 million Americans now enjoy the peace of mind and financial security that comes with having quality, affordable health insurance.
If you’re one of them, you can renew your coverage starting November 15th. Some of your options could have changed, including:
- Your plan choices and prices
- Your doctors, hospitals, and prescriptions
- Your financial help
Here are a few steps you need to take to stay covered:
- See what financial help you could qualify for.
- Shop around in the Marketplace.
- Pick a plan that fits your needs and your budget. If your current plan works for you, you can renew it.
Need a hand? Don’t forget that in-person help is available — at no cost to you. The Health Insurance Marketplace re-opens for business on November 15th, so mark your calendar and stay covered!
Sign up to learn more about your health insurance options
We're here to help you on your journey to get covered. We’ll connect you to your state's Health Insurance Marketplace and let you know what to expect once you get there.Get Enrolled
Volunteer With Us
Get Covered America is a grassroots campaign powered by volunteers. Sign up now to volunteer!