Infographic from Enroll America Shows Newly Enrolled “Happy, Relieved, Confident” Thanks to New Insurance
After 12.8 Million Find Coverage through Marketplace, Medicaid, and CHIP, Expansive Survey Offers First Look at How They Are Using Their New Plans
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
CONTACT: Justin Nisly
Press@enrollamerica.org | 202-601-2494
WASHINGTON, DC – Last week Enroll America released the results of a survey conducted by PerryUndem that – along with a wide range of other questions – examined for the first time how those who enrolled during the first Affordable Care Act open enrollment period feel about their new insurance. As illustrated in the infographic below, the survey found that new enrollees are happy with their coverage and confident about paying their premiums:
The survey results showed:
- The newly enrolled are four times more likely to say they are happy with their coverage than unhappy (41% to 11%).
- 74% of new enrollees were very or somewhat confident they would be able to pay their premiums moving forward.
- The feeling that best expresses how the newly enrolled feel about having health insurance is “relieved” (47%).
- 56% percent of the newly enrolled believe their plan has enough doctors and providers to choose from; only 13% feel there are not enough doctors.
Latest Press Releases
- Get Covered America’s #GotCovered Series: Enrollment Stories Show Effectiveness of Outreach Efforts
- Enroll America Statement on the New Funding Available through the Navigator Program
- Get Covered America’s #GotCovered Series: Affordable Care Act Health Coverage Helps Young Americans in Transition
- Enroll America Statement on the New Affordable Care Act Enrollment Data
Sign up to learn more about your health insurance options
We're here to help you on your journey to get covered. We’ll connect you to your state's Health Insurance Marketplace and let you know what to expect once you get there.Get Enrolled
Volunteer With Us
Get Covered America is a grassroots campaign powered by volunteers. Sign up now to volunteer!